Shadows New RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows New RPG

A New RPG Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kid Buu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Buu

Number of posts : 1
Allegiance :
Kid Buu Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kid Buu Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-28

Kid Buu Empty
PostSubject: Kid Buu   Kid Buu Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:52 pm

AIM: ssjyves

E_mail: yvje1997@hotmail.com

Name of Character:Kid Buu

Height:1.3 meters

Weight:60 pounds

Hair Color:none

Eye Color: red

Allegiance:Evil

Race: Majin(His race is not on the race oage, but the character is available on the Untaken Character list.)

power level:?
hp:
Ki:
Str:
Moves:

race rank:?

Rp sample:
The black haired warrior lay on the floor of his gravity chamber that he had stolen a day ago. The Namekians were coming in two weeks. He would have to get some more training done if he completely wants to obliterate his opponents. But still, he had been doing sit ups for the past hour, non-stop. His brow line had small beads of sweat forming that glistened from the overhead lights. “Area report,” he said. The computer would tell him if anything was surrounding his gravity chamber. From the chamber’s speakers came a metallic like voice that obviously belonged to that of the chamber’s main computer.

“No threats are coming ear you. The onky things that are standing outside are several useless animals.,” it rang out before filling the chamber with silence. Broly rolled over onto his stomach and began doing push ups for the remainder of the hour. Pushing against 500x that of Earth’s gravity. Unfortunately for the Legendary Saiyan, this was all his chamber was capable of producing. He knew if he could push to his limits he might make 1,000x Earth's gravity.

Broly then walked out of the chamber. He stood outside and looked at the animals. He threw ki blasts at all of them, destroying them. Sweat was slowly coming down from his neck, hitting the grass under his feet. A faint breese went through his hair as he turned to his chamber.

Broly pressed a button on the back of the chamber. The chamber transformed into a small capsule. Broly grabbed the cpsule just before it hit the ground and put it into his pocket. The Legendary Saiyan blasted off from his chamber’s location, towards a the air. e looekd down at the ground as he flew over it with great speed. He felt a weird PowerLevel and something told him to go down. He landed and then he saw some kind of rip in the sky. Broly approached the rip to see it better. The Legendary Saiyan put his hand through it and suddenly got sucked inside.

The Legndary Saiyan looked around and saw that he was standing in front of a building. Broly entered the building. Before he went inside, he noticed that the building was made out of wood. Within the wooden walls there were many tents, varying from size to size. The Saiyan wandered along the isles between the tents until he came to a large ring-like arena. It had been crafted from wood, and to the far side there was a small tent. Broly saw an old man in a cage. Broly couldn't figure out if the man was a Human or a Saiyan. The old man said, "Please get me out of here."

The Legndary Saiyan then heard a voice saying, "Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!" Suddenly hundreds of Changelings fully equiped with blaster rifles and snipers approached Broly. One of them who was probably the leader exclaimed, "Attack!!" On the Changeling's command, all of them started firing at Broly. Broly's aura then appeared around him, causing the bullets to fly straight back at their launcherers. Broly then made fists out of his hands and exclaimed, "I AM A GOD!!!" His aura exploded around him, making half of them slam their head into walls and pillars.

The ones that survived all of these attacks ran at Broly. All of them screaming their war cries. Broly grabbed one of Them by the head and smashed him int the wall. Broly then again grabbed another one and then broke his back. The Legendary Saiyan then threw that soldier into another Changeling. Broly used other brutal combos on the other survivors. Then there was one of them who had survived. It was the one who Broly had broken his back. The man said weakly, "Please... sp...are me." Broly grinned and stepped on the man's head, crushing it under his boot.

Broly freed the man and asked with the feeling of war still burning inside of him, "Where am I?" The old man replied, "You are at the hideout of some of the most evilest Changelings. You have a most interesting power. Who are you?" Broly said, "I am Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan." The old man said, "Call me Shin. I thank you for saving my life. I know a way to re-pay you. Young fighters like you always are in search of power. I will train you and teach you the Way of the Fist."

Broly nodded. The old man was right, he was in search of power.“I have several ways to train people. I can make them fight an endless stream of warriors, I can fight them myslef, or I can let them train in the Saibaman Chamber. Which one do you prefer?” he said, whistling through the gap between his teeth upon the letter “s”. Broly looked aound and saw a cage. Within the cage three of the creatures had managed to tear one of its fellow prisoner’s arms off and began to gnaw on it.

“OK, I will train in the Saibaman Chamber," Broly said.

“Ah, a fine choice, but the Saibaman is off limits right now, so you can fight the Saibaman in the arena over there."

The Legendary Saiyan walked to the arena and exclaimed impatiently, "Send them in!"

Broly leapt over the short wall that enclosed the area to prove your worth for a Saibaman. He stood in the very centre of the circular enclosure, awaiting the entry of the two unlucky creatures. Two large Saiyans each wearing Saiyan armour with the insignia of the royal bloodline placed two crates in the arena. The Saiyan were obviously highly ranked in the Royal Guard and these must be their pets. One was slightly taller and had a brown beard, whilst the other was bald with a red eye tattooed to his forehead.

Both Saiyans opened the crate to allow their ferocious pets the chance to tear the Legendary Saiyan in front of them to pieces. Both Saiyans smirked before they opened their mouths in unison. “Go get him, tear him apart…” Then two names were audible, “Slasher, Ripper.” From the wooden crates burst two Saibaman. One was dark green, whilst the other an acidic yellow.

On both creatures’ chest were branded the insignia that both Saiyan’s wore proudly on their armour. The two Saibamen began to encircle their prey, the yellow going counter-clockwise throughout the enclosure whilst the green one went the opposite way. Bardock had to be careful, there were two trained killers with extremely sharp claws and teeth that were ready to tear at any visible flesh, or make some visible flesh to tear away.

“Come on, what are you waiting for?” he mocked as he began stretching. “Alright, I’m ready, come at me!” he said, his body warmed up from the excercises on his gravity chamber. The two Saibamen continued to circle around him, showing no signs of attacking. “The sooner you two make a move, the sooner I will be done with you fools.,” he said, puzzled at why they weren’t attacking.

“You know what, we’ll give you a sporting chance, how about that?” said the one who owned the putrid yellow creature. “You can initiate the fight, but as soon as you start, we’ll click our fingers to allow them to tear you to shreds, so go for it,” he said, a wide smile across his bearded face.

“Heh, I was giving them a chance before I erase all existence of them,” said the young Saiyan as he vanished in the blink of an eye, about to start the fight.

Broly kept disapearing and reappering, trying to confuse his opponents. He kept disappearing. Now he pointed his right hand horizontally to what ever side he was facing. He then exclaimed, "Atmoic Blast." Broly still kept disappearing. Blast kept flowing out of his hand as he disappeared, hitting the saibamen everywhere possible. Broly then stopped disappearing. Smoke was everywhere. roly then stoped disappearing and stood in the middle, crossing his arms. He then said, "Done already?"

The smoke then cleared up and to Broly's surprise the Saibamen were still standing there. Broly said in his head, "Hmm... Looks like I will have to use a little more power next time." One of the other Saiyans then clicked his fingers. Oe of the Saibamen raced at Broly with great speed, followed by the other one. One of the Saibamen then slashed his claws at Broly. It then jumped back and the other one jumped in the air and spit a wave of acid at Broly. The Legendary Saiyan just disappeared. He was nowhere to be seen for several seconds. Then he appeared behind one of the Saibamen and punched it in the back. The punch then went straight through the green warrior. Broly kicked that sibaman out of the way. The other one then raced at Broly and slashed at Broly with its claws. Broly let himself get hit by the attack. The attackes slashed open his entire arm. Blood was dripping on he ground from his arm. The Legendary Saiyan then said, "You just made a big mistake!" The nager inide of Broly was slowly coming outside of his skin. His eyes black eyes got a tinge of red mixed into it. Broly grabbed the Saibaman and started hitting its head like crazy. He then teared of the head and smashed it into the ground. He threw the body against the wall, screaming, "KAKAROT!!" The two Saiyans then flew at Broly. They probably were angry at Broly for killing their pets. Broly was still caught up in all of his anger. He grabbed on of them by the arm and smashed him into the other one. The rage in Broly was growing higher and higher. He then held one by the face in the air. He unleashed a ki blast from his hand, blowing off the Saiyan's head. The other one then tried to flee in fear. Broly ran at him with all of his anger and did a super-strong ultra punch at the man's chest. The man was send flynig through the entire building until the man came outside. The man said weakly, "I can't breath..." Broly had probably crushed his longs and ribs. The man would probably survive for another minute. Broly pointed his hand at the man's throat and exclaimed, "DIE!!! ATMOIC BLAST!!" A giant blast hit the ma'n's throat. Finishing him off. Broly then exclaimed, "KAKAROT!! KAKAROT!!!!" His rage exploded around him. After a few hours Broly calmed down. He looked around and saw that he had layed the whole place into ruins. Broly walked at Shin.

Shin sat there and applaused at him saying, "Very entertaining. What is your next training going to be?"

money: 1000 Zenie
Back to top Go down
Mystic Gohan
Admin
Mystic Gohan

Number of posts : 48
Pl : 10,500
Hp : 3360
Str : 3560
Ki : 3460
Special Moves : Masenko-ha, Kameameha,Final Explosion,Majin Power
Transformations : Oozaro, Fake super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 1. Majin Super Saiyan