Shadows New RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows New RPG

A New RPG Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serlur, the Prodigy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serlur

Serlur

Number of posts : 1
Allegiance :
Serlur, the Prodigy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Serlur, the Prodigy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-03

Serlur, the Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Serlur, the Prodigy   Serlur, the Prodigy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:27 pm

AIM: (option)

E_mail: malcolmcumberland@yahoo.com

Name of Character: Serlur

Height:6'4

Weight: 287

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Allegiance:Evil

Race:Saiyan

power level:5,000
hp:150
Ki:300
Str:150
Moves:(well learn later in game)

race rank: I'm cousin of Shane which makes me Royal which means i should be 1st

Rp sample: Born as a saiyan baby with a power level of 10,000 Serlur was a child of the great saiyan King Vegeta. He was much more powerful than other saiyan children considering that his power level was 10,000 when he was born. Through the years he learned to harness these powers, but not for good. At the age of 12 he started invading planets because his power level had now reached 60,000. But at the Planet he was invading there was something he didn't know. Androids. In oozaru form Serlur went crazy. He would step on 12 story buildings; being taller than most saiyans, and he would blast everyone. But one bad thing happened an a group of androids caught hold of his tail and drained his energy until it was 5,000. But Serlur was able to finish the androids off. On the way home he noticed that his power level had decreased but he wasn't worried. But at home his father was. So Serlur was sent to a school to recieve training that would increase his power 10 fold. Here is where he learned more skills of fighting and killing. From then on he graduated at the age of 17 and had grown in hieght to an atonishing 6,4. From then on he continued to invade planets and soforth.

The end.

money: 1000 Zenie

Picture: Look at my Profile picture
Back to top Go down

Serlur, the Prodigy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows New RPG :: Applying :: Apply for a character-
Jump to: