Shadows New RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows New RPG

A New RPG Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Android 14's War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Android 14

Android 14

Number of posts : 6
Pl : 5000
Hp : 150
Str : 150
Ki : 200
Zeni : 1000
Allegiance :
Android 14's War Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Android 14's War Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Android 14's War Empty
PostSubject: Android 14's War   Android 14's War Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Android 14 flew through the air, looking down at the cities and mountains below. It had been a long time since he had been feeling this peaceful. Usually he was just walking around and fighting anything that could put up a decent fight. For some reason he was in a tranquil mood today. Suddenly, he heard a loud alarm, and noticed that a small group of people wearing masks were running out of a bank, with tons of money in their arms.

14 quickly flew down and punched one of them in the face. Before the other thieves could fight back, 14 blasted them with a barrage of ki blasts. All of them, except for one, fell to the ground.

This one looks tough, thought 14, they probably hired him as a bodyguard. I wonder how well he can defend himself. 14 attacked the android with a flurry of punches, only to have all of his attacks blocked. He then tried using his dynamite kick, but the attack left his opponent unharmed. Without saying anything, the other android raised his arm and fired a massive energy blast into 14, sending him flying into a nearby building.

He’s strong, thought 14, but there has to be a way to take him down. 14 shot a dozen energy blasts at the android, all of which were easily deflected. However, the ki blasts were just a distraction, and while the android was deflecting them, 14 flew behind him and put all of his strength into a kick to the back of the warrior’s head. He then followed up with a flurry of punches and two ki blasts into the android’s back.

14’s surprise attack clearly had an effect on the other android, who tried to fire another energy blast towards 14, only to have it easily deflected. As 14 prepared to finish off the other android, one of the criminals suddenly got up and tried to punch 14 from behind. The criminal was easily knocked out by a punch to the face. 14 turned around, only to find that the android had escaped. At that point, the police arrived and arrested the thieves.

Last edited by Android 14 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Shane
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Pl : 11,400
Hp : 7400
Str : 5000
Ki : 6000
Special Moves : pounch,kick ki blast and kamehameha, galick gun and saiyan moon ball nad daeth ball and finel explosing and majin power
Transformations : 0zarow, majin super saiyan
Zeni : 9,500
Allegiance :
Android 14's War Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Android 14's War Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Android 14's War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android 14's War   Android 14's War Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:09 pm

2x
Back to top Go down
https://shadowdragonballrpg.rpg-board.net
Android 14

Android 14

Number of posts : 6
Pl : 5000
Hp : 150
Str : 150
Ki : 200
Zeni : 1000
Allegiance :
Android 14's War Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Android 14's War Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Android 14's War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android 14's War   Android 14's War Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:09 pm

(so my pl and all my stats are doubled?)
Later, at the police station, 14 was allowed to interrogate one of the thieves.

“Who was that android with you?” asked 14.

“I’ll never talk!” shouted the thief, “Not even if you torture me!” Suddenly, 14 began charging up an energy ball in his hand. Although 14 was not experienced enough to control the energy ball once it got to a massive concentration of power, he did succeed in making it look very large, very powerful, and very dangerous. Just as 14 had thought, the thief was scared out of his mind and was now willing to talk.

“That android was created by a scientist living in one of the nearby forests,” said the thief, “he sells androids as mercenaries. When I was at his lab, I saw at least 40 of them. On top of that, he had at least 50 security bots!”

“How did you find him?” asked 14.

“He contacted us,” said the thief, “he probably knew a friend of ours or something. His androids blindfolded us and brought us to his lab. All I know is that it’s not far from here and that it’s in a forest. You’ll never find him.”

“Trust me,” said 14, “I will.”

About 5 minutes later, 14 was flying over the forests, trying to find the scientist. After searching for hours, 14 had no results.

I don’t understand, how could he cloak his entire lab? thought 14 as he searched more of the forest, Oh, that’s right, he’s selling his androids as mercenaries. He can probably buy the most efficient ki disruptors and camouflage in the world. It would probably take weeks for me to find his lab. Realizing that his search was hopeless, 14 flew back to the bank, and began looking around the ground for pieces of machinery.

Hopefully I knocked something off of that android during the fight, thought 14, that scientist has to get his machinery from somewhere, and I might be able to find the location where it was created. 14 looked around for an hour, and was just about to give up his search when he found a small piece of equipment on the ground.
Back to top Go down
King Shane
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Pl : 11,400
Hp : 7400
Str : 5000
Ki : 6000
Special Moves : pounch,kick ki blast and kamehameha, galick gun and saiyan moon ball nad daeth ball and finel explosing and majin power
Transformations : 0zarow, majin super saiyan
Zeni : 9,500
Allegiance :
Android 14's War Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Android 14's War Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Android 14's War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android 14's War   Android 14's War Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:14 pm

ts 1000 you gain
Back to top Go down
https://shadowdragonballrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Android 14's War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android 14's War   Android 14's War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Android 14's War
Page 1 of 1