Shadows New RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows New RPG

A New RPG Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bardock lands and is ready to feel power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bardock
Admin
Bardock

Number of posts : 39
Pl : 16000
Hp : 3100
Str : 3450
Ki : 3775
Special Moves : Final Explosion,fine spirit cannon, full power enrgy wave
Transformations : Oozaro,false super saiyan,super saiyan,Super Saiyan Majin
Zeni : 39400
Allegiance :
Bardock lands and is ready to feel power Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100Bardock lands and is ready to feel power Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Bardock lands and is ready to feel power Empty
PostSubject: Bardock lands and is ready to feel power   Bardock lands and is ready to feel power Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Bardock lands on the new planet and something didnt seem right. it seemed like his shadow was moving he was geeting dizzy he felt angry and with grin on his face "wow wat is this place the more i get closer to this new feeling i get stronger" . a strangers voice "hello what are you doing here this is a dangerous place even for a warrior lke your self" Bardock turns around "wat is this place?"
"the Majin's new planet we just made it." Bardock with a confused face "wat do you mean by we?"
the stranger has a grin "im a Majin" the stranger comes out of the shadow "i can tell you came here for power im i right?"
"why yes how did you know?" "i can read Minds, if u seek power then go to the Majin City and see Bibidi he well give u amazing power just head east" "thank you stranger" "i hope you dont lose your self" "? did you say something?" "me? o nothing" Bardock started to fly east.
Bardock was flying east for 4 hours and he finally found the city. He walk in there was nothing it was like a ghost town. "Hello any one there!"
no one answered he keeped on walking and found the kings chair he sat in it "hey you can't sit in that sit." "who is there?" "hello im Bibidi" "its you can you give me power?" Bibidi had a grin on his face " do you have evil in your heart?" "i dont know but can u check?' "let me see ha u have a little but thats all i need" Babidi started to do do stuff with his crystal ball , Bardock started to vomit and started to scream. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Bardock powered up vine's started to get bigger his muscules started to buff up. and after it was all over bardock was smileing "this power feels great" "alright go and conquer some planets for me" "no!" what!? " im oing to use this power to kill any one who is evil" "what!?" "yeah thats right m going to use evil to kill evil" "no impposible" "now its time for you to die" Bardock blasts him away. but then some one landed behind him. "hey what did you do?" "i killed him" "you fool im the strongest warrior on this planet im the king of this planet" "well looks like your the second strongest fighter on this planet and i also guess im the new king now" "hur thats it!" the fighter charges at Bardock and Bardock grab his elbow and broke it"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" "oh that hurts let me end the pain" Bardock charges up a beam in his hand "here is some medicene" Bardock blew him away too.Bardock pick up a mirrior after the battle and saw a "M" on his forehead "this planet belongs to the Rightous Guardians!"

Last edited by Bardock on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bardock
Admin
Bardock

Number of posts : 39
Pl : 16000
Hp : 3100
Str : 3450
Ki : 3775
Special Moves : Final Explosion,fine spirit cannon, full power enrgy wave
Transformations : Oozaro,false super saiyan,super saiyan,Super Saiyan Majin
Zeni : 39400
Allegiance :
Bardock lands and is ready to feel power Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100Bardock lands and is ready to feel power Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Bardock lands and is ready to feel power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock lands and is ready to feel power   Bardock lands and is ready to feel power Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:52 pm

+1000 pl
+1000 str
+1000 ki
+ 900 hp

+1000 to each for having Majin power now

+2000 Zenni

new ability: able to give Majin power to any one
new move: Final explosion (a move where you blow yourself up)
New Transformation: Super Saiyan Majin
hp increase: 200
Ki increase: 400
Str increase: 300

and Rightous Guardians have control over planet majin
Back to top Go down

Bardock lands and is ready to feel power
Page 1 of 1