Shadows New RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows New RPG

A New RPG Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight to save the world! ( a story train)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

Number of posts : 22
Pl : 11,000
Hp : 3600
Str : 3600
Ki : 4200
Special Moves : kamehameha, masenko-ha
Transformations : Mastered super saiyan ( Permanant)
Zeni : 5000
Allegiance :
Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Empty
PostSubject: Fight to save the world! ( a story train)   Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Gohan awoke from a haunting nightmare, and as he woke he was greeted by the powerful light of his super saiyan form. His anger began to rise, he saw visions of terrible monsters terrorizing his friends endlessly... His aura began to fill with power, and his powers began to surge, " Darn I have to get stronger! If something like this happens... I might not be strong enough." With that said, Gohan left to go train deep in the rocky terrain... When he finally arrived at the tyraining ground Gohan slipped on his training wieghts and got to work! Flailing around at incredible speed, launching off kicks that would be sure to break anyone or anything that got in thier way. Suddenly, Gohan picked up on a power signal that was close by, it was growing rapidly, and had an evil presence behind it! As Gohan arrived on the seen he was greeted by a strange insect like creature... " Ahh Gohan, your power will be most delicious!" Gohan was shocked, " How do you know my name?" The insectoid replied, " You moght say you and I are brothers..." As the monster finished speakling he lunged at Gohan his powers still growing! Gohan began to question the beast further, " What? Theres no way I'm related to an ugly freak like you! Also what's your name?" With his childish brutal honesty Gohan had offended the monsterous beast, " What I'm not ugly you little brat! Also, My name is Guilic!" The monster continued on to explain that he was made with the sole purpose of destroying the Earth, and that he was composed of the cells of the greatest fighters to have ever walked the Earth, including Gohan! With the shocking news revealed Guilic continued to power up until he ha dsurpassed Gohan, with his power his speed also increased! With punch after brutal punch Guilic punished Gohan until he was a bruised pile... Gohan's saiyan blood began to boil at how easy Guilic was defeating him, " This is just like my dream! I won't let it happen..." Gohan's power piled up to even greater levels as he knew that the monsters dream would be realized if he didn't stop it right now! Guilic looked in horror as Gohan quickly built himself up to Guilic's powerlevel! In a rage Guilic flew at Gohan delivering painfully fast blows... However Gohan's speed was much higher than even his power! Guilic couldn't even dtect his movements! Suddenly Gohan's power began to surge again as he displayed his true hidden potential... His hair shot up and his anger continued to grow, eventually Gohan was over 5 times stronger than Guilic! As the monstrous beast watched in horror Gohan punched him as hard as he could in the stomach, causing him to cough up alot of blood! He then launched a barrage of kicks, and then grappled the monster to the ground! With a burst of power Gohan screamed, " Die you freak! Superrrr Kamehamehaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" With a pulse of pure power Guilic was destroyed and with the blast Gohan's hidden depths vanished! However, in the big picture, atleast the earth was safe...
Back to top Go down
Mystic Gohan
Admin
Mystic Gohan

Number of posts : 48
Pl : 10,500
Hp : 3360
Str : 3560
Ki : 3460
Special Moves : Masenko-ha, Kameameha,Final Explosion,Majin Power
Transformations : Oozaro, Fake super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 1. Majin Super Saiyan
Zeni : 10800
Allegiance :
Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Fight to save the world! ( a story train)   Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:35 pm

nice job

gain 2000pl
Gain 300 str
Gain 300 hp
gain 250 ki
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Number of posts : 22
Pl : 11,000
Hp : 3600
Str : 3600
Ki : 4200
Special Moves : kamehameha, masenko-ha
Transformations : Mastered super saiyan ( Permanant)
Zeni : 5000
Allegiance :
Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Fight to save the world! ( a story train)   Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:37 pm

thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight to save the world! ( a story train)   Fight to save the world! ( a story train) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight to save the world! ( a story train)
Page 1 of 1